Sunday, December 13, 2009

Dash Of Native American Design, One Part Of South Pacific Islands If You Move From Your Native Land To Another Native Land Do You Leave Your Heritage Behind?

If you move from your native land to another native land do you leave your heritage behind? - dash of native american design, one part of south pacific islands

The way the place, or is always in search of their home? I do not know that Indians no more land and other land and want to have my inheritance with me. No matter what state I am, I can not my heritage. But I see people be transplanted in different places, but always let go of their heritage with them and not, right?
I think if I would be transplanted to do the same. But I would not try to change, to dress like one of them. By bringing all that could be a hint of color to be what we estimated at that time? But I think everyone would have preferred our property rights? So what is an American? A mixture? In order against the other? No offense, but it means that it is said on this website. Or is it just a few animals?

0 comments:

Post a Comment