Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Hair Stylist Birthday Cake Professional Hair Stylist Question...Please Help!!!!!!!?

Professional Hair Stylist question...Please Help!!!!!!!? - hair stylist birthday cake

There are many details to this so Please bare with me. My natural hair color is light brown. 3 months ago he died my hair red. My roots grow in and for a birthday present for me, I went to the Regency Beauty Institute, died today getting my hair. I had about 3 inches of roots Dirty Blonde, and the rest of my hair, which is removed 2 inches on my shoulder was red. Anyway, I told the hairdresser I wanted to go back to my natural hair color. They said they would not to bleach hair and I do. Instead of dying my hair red some with similar considerations make it clear "to that" my hair is now red Bozo the Clown on the red soil and red with blonde highlights throughout. This is a nightmare. When I look in the mirror I cry. Here are my questions ..... Can this be corrected? My birthday party 21 12 days and I feel terrible. I'm willing to cut everything to bleach the hair! What options do I have? How? Please help?

0 comments:

Post a Comment